Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tentative First Steps !!

Proud Parent Alert :
I was watching my son playing this morning when he simply walked unaided from one piece of furniture to the next!!!!

It may not be a big deal to some folks, but to us it’s blooming marvellous, and quite scary! He’s not done it again since, but it shows that he’s moving on to the next stage – proper walking!

God help the dog when he’s up and about on his feet properly!

What has happened to my teeny tiny baby? Not that long ago he was in neonatal and I was frightened to pick him up in case I broke him, and now he’s grown up in to a  toddler!

I know they have to grow up, and I’m loving the stage that he’s at now, in fact I’ve loved all the stages, but I wish I could freeze him at the stage he’s at just now. Not for ever, just for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment