Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 June 2011

Back at Work!

It's Thursday today , which means back to work for me :(  The upside of Thursday is that the next day's Friday, and that means IT'S THE WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!

My other half came up with the idea at the weekend of making sandwiches to take to work instead of forking out everyday for over priced, often tasteless, sandwiches for lunch.

Sounds good in theory but in practice it's just one more task that has to be done before we run out of the door in the morning. By the time we leave for work we're almost exhausted, and that's before you start your day job!

There are some days when you really just want to crawl back under the duvet instead of going to work, especially if you've been up for a few hours during the night with a teething baby, or is that just me??

I think I need another cup of caffeine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment