Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Shock of the Day : Out of Chocolate Biscuits!

It’s 9pm and you’ve finished doing the usual chores in the evening – the baby’s asleep, dishes in dishwasher, we’ve been fed, the dog’s been fed and the washing been hung up to dry. You think I’ll relax with my usual fix of a recession latte (mug of hot milk with a smidgen of instant coffee) and the all important chocolate biscuit, well not tonight, as shocker, we’re out of chocolate biscuits !!!!

I’m not quite sure how we’ve managed to let things slip like this, things are obviously getting out of hand.

I’ve had a scout around in the kitchen cupboards and I’ve found some digestives, the non chocolate kind, but I don’t think it’s going to hit the spot though.

We’ve got into, well I have, the bad habit of having something sweet after dinner with our coffee, it’s not much, but like tonight when the cupboard’s bare, you realise how much you really miss those biscuits Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment