Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 June 2011

Shock of The Day - Other Half Learing to Cook!!

I was talking to my other half at the weekend about the difficulties of trying to juggling work and home-life and I mentioned that if he learnt to cook it would be an enormous help, and I was quite shocked when he agreed!

Friends and family that know my husband, know that he's never cooked in his life, even although he had a bachelor pad for many years prior to meeting me.

I found a recipe today which I thought sounded delicious, and looks ideal for my husband to try out his virginal culinary skills : Boil-in-the-bag kedgeree

The recipe is from a fellow blogger   http://crumbsfeedyourfamily.blogspot.com/

It uses boil-in-the-bag rice as well as, yes you got it, boil-in-the-bag fish. I didn't even know boil-in-the bag-fish existed!

There is a flaw with this plan though ... my other half hates fish! But other the other hand, he gets to cook it but doesn't actually have to eat it!

We'll see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment