Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's Wednesday!!

Well it's Wed today, which is my day off :) It's great having a day off mid week, I only ever have to work two days in a row before I get a day off. Not so great though when it comes to pay day ...

Normally on a Wed we go to our local playgroup but this morning the wee fella is back in his bed, and it's only 9.45am! Not sure if he's coming down with something or just over tired from yesterday's fun day with gran. Time will tell.

Whilst he's asleep I'd better try and tackle the mess of the flat. It's not easy trying to keep on top of the household chores and also working nearly full time. Something has to give, usually it's my sanity, but as often as not it's the housework.

Anyway better go and get something done before he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment