Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 June 2011

Foot Fetish

 My other half and I noticed from quite an early age that our son has a foot fetish, and he’s not too shy about who knows it either.

He’d cuddle slippers, the fancier the pattern the better, shoes and even bare feet. Once he was able to move around a bit more he began to pick up the shoes and slippers and actually sniff them, and even try to bury his face inside them.

If you were wanting to distract him from something all you had to do was to give him your slipper and he was away in another world, sniffing the slippers for all they were worth!

A few days ago our son took his first unaided steps and as we have wooden floors, which can be slippery at times, I thought I would buy him a pair of crawling shoes to give him a bit more of a grip.

I expected these shoes to be showered with the same love as everyone else’s, but he didn’t seem to be too bothered.

I even tried to put the shoes on him but he wouldn’t let me, he ended getting quite upset and trying to pull his feet away, it looks as if he was frightened of the shoes!

Have we cured him of this particular fetish?? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment